Monday, November 19, 2012

Are Daily Updates Really Worth It?

So far I've commented on this blog every day that I've had it (woo! except it's only been, like, a week). However, on days like today, when I'm exhausted from staying up late reading advice columns -- which is totally what I'm doing now -- and going to (some of) my classes and driving around town and all that jazz... on these kind of days, I really don't have anything terribly interesting to say.

I then have to wonder -- is it better to update my blog every day unless it's kind of impossible, or should I only update when I have "worthwhile" things to write? Hmm. I'd love opinions on that one.

In other news, because I've read so. many. advice. columns. recently, I think I'm basically qualified to be everyone's therapist. So if you happen to feel compelled to ask advice of me, I'd be more than happy to help out.

Ok, I actually totally wish someone would take me up on that. I'm just the right mix of naive and arrogant to think I can fix people's lives.

I'm headed "home" to Montgomery tomorrow after I take a test -- wish me luck on both fronts! I already miss Tuscaloosa, though I really could use this break.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment