Sunday, November 18, 2012

#RollTide #RoadTo15 #InItToWinIt

Holy hashtagged title, Batman!

Don't know if y'all know (just kidding! of course you do) but after a stunning night in which Baylor more or less crushed Kansas State and Stanford took down Oregon in overtime. And all of a sudden, the Crimson Tide had a shot again -- which no one, except for all of Bama Nation, saw coming. Much like last November, the stars have aligned for us; now Coach Saban and the team have to keep the momentum going.

I have faith in my team. So much so that all of a sudden this season I actually watch (and mostly comprehend) football. The loss to Texas A&M hurt me. Last night's change in fortunes, coupled with our own 49-0 win, lifted my spirits.

As a girl who's grown up hearing and not really caring about the UA/AU rivalry, I finally get it. I understand the passion so many people have for the Tide.

It's good to be from Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment