Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Prodigal Blogger Returns

Well then.

After a rough week -- no longed-for Libertarian upset in the general election and a heartbreaking Aggie upset in the Bama game, to say the least -- I found myself itching to get back into the world of writing lengthy opinions about things on the Internet.

"Get back into it"? What do I mean by that? See, I've tried this before (see exhibits A and B). But I'm hoping third time's the charm.

This blog is called "How To Suck Less." Now, allow me to say: you do not suck. However, it is a simple fact that as none of us are perfect, we could all stand to be a little bit better. More good = less bad = less suckage. That's, like, the transitive property. Or something. I'm starting this blog with the hopes of providing thoughts on books/movies/music to some extent as well as some commentary on current events, politics, philosophy, and whatever else strikes my fancy. I hope to offer you fine Internet folks new things to think about or at least new ways to think about old things. I think that, whether you agree or disagree with my opinions on things, the exercise of expanding your horizons will help you as well as myself. And maybe through becoming better thinkers, communicators, debaters, listeners, readers, viewers, voters, bloggers, whatever, we can all suck a little bit less and be exponentially more awesome.

So. Let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment